Welcome to the Crychar Hotel, a 4-star hotel nestled in the heart of the Les Gets resort at an altitude of 1,172 metres. With its 16 spacious rooms, wellness and spa area and refined cuisine, this human-sized property, which was fully renovated in 2014 and 2016, will welcome you for a stylish stay in the mountains in both summer and winter. Since August 2017, our establishment has joined the selection Authentic Hotels and its many references in the world.
Proud to be selected by
Authentic Hotels !
- Bed and breakfast or half-board stays
- 16 spacious rooms with panoramic views of the mountains
- 250m2 wellness and spa area (swimming pool, sauna, steam room, sensory shower, rest and massage rooms, etc.)
- 1 wine and tea bar (Le Bacchus by Crychar)
- 1 relaxation area, 1 children’s area
- 1 refined kitchen (one toque in the 2011/2012 Gault & Millau guide)
Your hotel for accessing skiing and mountain biking by foot !
Ideally located at the foot of the slopes, the Cyrchar Hotel dominates the resort of Les Gets with a breathtaking view of the village and the surrounding mountains! From the hotel, you can access skiing and mountain biking by foot in just a few minutes using the Chavannes Express ski lift located less than 100 metres below. The vast Portes du Soleil ski area then opens up before you: enjoy a unique moment in this extraordinary environment where escape, happiness and fun are the keywords!
The Crychar Hotel has had its 250m2 wellness and spa area since 2014: a unique place that will take you to the top of wellness! Pamper yourself in a harmonious atmosphere and enjoy a moment of relaxation in a sleek decor mixing stone and wood.
The Crychar Hotel is full of dining and drinking delights and lets you discover its refined cuisine and its great selections of wines every day. With local recipes, traditional dishes and new discoveries Grégory the passionate chef and his team, offer inventive gourmet cuisine emphasising seasonal regional produce and local producers, while advocating simplicity in their dishes.
- Discover the chic and gourmet Bacchus Brasserie at the lunchtime
- In the evening the single menu of “The Crychar’s suppers” is part of half board.
The hotel is accessible to persons with reduced mobility (PRM).
Our establishment respects the environment by using geothermal and aerothermal energies, to bring you natural comfort and warmth.